Standard Standing Order
If you want to pay a monthly allowance to your loved ones, by a standard standing order the predefined amount will be credited to their account each month, accurately as a clock.
By setting up a standing order, you get numerous possibilities:
- to have the Bank make regular payments on your behalf and from your account in fixed amounts and at the time of your choice;
- by a standard standing order, your loan installments and card expenses will be paid accurately and on time;
- you can set up a standing order for savings purposes, so you don't have to worry about transferring the planned amount of money to your savings deposit each month, since we do it for you;
- when setting up a standing order, you can choose the deadline for its execution yourself, whereas you are free to cancel or amend the standing order at any moment.
- You can apply for a standing order at any branch office of the Bank;
- On the date of your standing order execution, it is necessary to have sufficient funds in your account for this purpose;
- If you use one of the a JES Account Package, applying for a standing order is fully free of charge.
Standing Order - Direct Debit
Purpose and Features of the Standing Order - Direct Debit:
- to have the Bank make payments on your behalf and from your account in favour of legal entities whose amounts and due dates are variable and which are determined by such legal entities;
- on the date of your standing order execution, it is necessary to have sufficient funds in your account for this purpose;
- you can apply for a direct debit at any branch office of the Bank or via e-ba service;
You can set up a Standing Order - Direct Debit to be executed from your current account in favour of the following companies:
|Company||Set- up of standing order|
|Sarajevogas d.o.o. Sarajevo||UniCredit Bank branch offices/e-ba service|
|Merkur BH osiguranje d.d. Sarajevo||UniCredit Bank branch offices/e-ba service|
|HT d.d. Mostar Direkcija za pokretnu mrežu||UniCredit Bank branch offices/e-ba service|
|HT d.d. Mostar Direkcija za fiksnu mrežu||UniCredit Bank branch offices/e-ba service|
|JP Elektroprivreda HZ HB d.d. Mostar||UniCredit Bank branch offices/e-ba service|
|JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo||UniCredit Bank branch offices/e-ba service|
|JKP Čistoća d.o.o. Cazin||UniCredit Bank branch offices/e-ba service|
Our Bank safe-deposit boxes offer discretion and safety for keeping your valuable items.
In our safe-boxes of various dimensions and customised to your requirements, you can store valuables:
- jewelry, valuable collections, etc.;
Safes can be rented at the following Branch Offices of UniCredit Bank:
- Travnik 1 Branch Office, Bosanska 56, 72270 Travnik
- Sarajevo 1 Branch Office,Maršala Tita 48, 71000 Sarajevo
- Sarajevo 11 Branch Office, Gajev trg 2, 71000 Sarajevo
- Sarajevo 12 Branch Office,Zelenih beretki 24, 71000 Sarajevo
- Sarajevo 13 Branch Office, Branilaca grada 53,71000 Sarajevo
- Sarajevo 18 Branch Office, Zmaja od Bosne 74, 71000 Sarajevo
- Tuzla 1 Branch Office,Džafer Mahala 53-55, 75000 Tuzla
- Široki Brijeg 2 Branch Office, Fra Didaka Buntića bb, 88220 Široki Brijeg
- Mostar 2 Branch Office, Dubrovačka 4, 88000 Mostar (Mostarka)
- Banja Luka Branch Office, I Krajiškog korpusa br.39, 78000 Banja Luka
You are not allowed to store into the safe items that are perishable, explosive, flammable, radioactive or could in any way endanger the safety of other safe deposit boxes and the Bank.