Payments and Cash Collecting
Why choose UniCredit Bank? Recognizing small business requirements, UniCredit Bank has created a quality offer of banking products and services needed in everyday business of craft trades, freelancers and small businesses.
Appreciating time of our clients, we offer efficient and quality execution of payment orders, by applying state-of-the-art technology in executing payment transactions.
- Local payment orders are received on each working day within branch office working time.
- All received payment orders are executed in the same banking day up to the amount of available funds in the account, regardless of the quantity of received orders.
- Payments are credited to the account immediately upon receipt.
- Incoming funds are available on the same banking day when received.
- Based on the approved client's request, it is possible to deposit daily cash income in all our organisational units in favour of relevant transactional accounts opened in other organisational units of the Bank.
- We provide account statements including data on previous account balance, detailed list of individual daily inflows and outflows, and final balance of the day.
Payments to other local banks (Giro Clearing and RTGS)
- Cut of time for order receipt (in any form) is12:00 h from Monday to Friday.
- Orders received until 12:00 h will be processed with the same date value, which means that they have to be processed not later than 13:30 h on the same day if via Giro Clearing (GC) and 15:00 h if via RTGS.
- Orders received after 12:00 h will be processed with the next day value and they have to be processed not later than the above-specified cut-off times.
Payments to Bank's clients
- Cut of time is 15:00 h from Monday to Saturday with the same day value, meaning that orders have to be processed (input to the Application) by 19:00 h.
- For payments to other local banks, the cut off time is 14:00 h via Giro Clearing and 15:30 h via RTGS. This type of orders may be issued from Monday to Friday. Orders specified as urgent are executed via RTGS.
- For payments in favour of Bank's clients (intrabank orders), cut-off time is 18:00 h from Monday to Saturday.
We offer international payment services to our clients according to top global standards.
Each order for payment abroad (provided it meets legal requirements and has adequate cover) received by any of our branch offices until 13:00 h is executed on the same day, excluding Saturdays, when received orders are processed on the next banking day.
For payments abroad or to a local non-resident account, it is necessary to:
- submit a correct payment order (Cross-border Payment Order - Form 1450 )·
- invoice, pro-forma invoice, or contract based on which the payment is made
- ensure a cover for the payment
You can deliver your payment orders:
- via Internet Banking
- to UniCredit Bank branch offices
When completing the Form 1450, please specify Beneficiary's IBAN and SWIFT code of the Beneficiary Bank in order to avoid any further costs of foreign banks. After the payment is made, the Bank can send, at your request, a copy of SWIFT (payment confirmation) via fax or e-mail.
Orders received by Cross-border Payments Unit will be processed on the same day as follows:
In case of standard processing with value date T+2 banking days
- Cross-border payment orders received in a written form by 15:00 h;
- Cross-border payment orders received in e-form by 15:00 h;
In case of processing with value date T+1 banking day (not subject to FlashPayment System)
- Cross-border payment orders received in a written form by 12:00 h;
- Cross-border payment orders received in e-form by 13:00 h;
In case of processing with value date T+0
- Cross-border payment orders received in a written form by 11:00 h;
- Cross-border payment orders received in e-form by 12:00 h;
Incoming cross-border payments in favour of our clients are processed by the Bank according to the received value dates if all data of the payment order are correct.
For incoming FX payments, please provide your counterparts with the following details
- Full name and address of the Beneficiary
- IBAN or account number
- SWIFT BIC of UniCredit Bank d.d. (UNCRBA22)
Cross-border payments (incoming and/or outgoing) are subject to UniCredit Bank Terms and Conditions for Cross-border Payments.
Flash Payment ensures crediting of the Beneficiary's account on the next working day if:
- Beneficiary's (Receiving party) account is kept with a member bank of UniCredit Group
- containing Beneficiary's IBAN and BIC
- payment currency is EUR
- Payment fees are charged from your transactional account at the moment of order execution. The amount of the fee charged is specified in the account statement together with the payment order number, which it is based on.
- The Bank charges fees and other costs in line with UniCredit Bank Decision on Tariff of Services, valid at the moment of payment order execution, or in line with the relevant Bank/Client Relationship Agreement.
- UniCredit Bank honours foreign bank cheques at all its counters
BIC - Bank Identifier Code or SWIFT address is a bank unique international code/address.
IBAN - International Bank Account Number is a unique international identifier of the client's bank account. IBAN is one of key prerequisites for automated payment processing by EU banks. If no IBAN is specified in the payment order, extra processing costs are charged. If you send your payment orders in e-form, please insert IBAN without spaces or blank fields, while in hard-copy forms every four digits of IBAN have to be separated by a blank field.
FlashPayment enables quick, efficient and inexpensive cross-border payments to countries/banks - members of UniCredit Group
- more efficient funds transfer between the sending and receiving party having accounts with UniCredit Group member banks
- guaranteed crediting of the receiving party's account with the same day value or next day value at the latest, depending on the receipt time
- orders received until 13:00 h will be executed with T+0 value date
- orders received after 13:00 h will be executed on the next banking day with T+0 value date
- cross-border incoming payments (depending on the sending party's country) are processed with the same day value or next day value at the latest*
- any payment order, which meets the specified pre-conditions, is executed as a FlashPayment without any special request and at no further costs for T+0 value date
* UniCredit Group member banks in Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria send payments to B&H with the same (banking) day value. UniCredit Group member banks from other countries send payments to B&H with the next day value.
- receiving/sending party's account is kept with a member bank of UniCredit Group
- payment currency is EUR or HRK*
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and BIC (SWIFT address) are included
- Cross-border payment orders received via Internet Banking for corporate clients
*Exclusively in favour of accounts kept with Zagrebačka Banka d.d. (ZABAHR2X)
UniCredit Bank day -night vault is a self-service device, which is used for depositing cash in the local currency for further processing and booking to the specified account. UniCredit Bank day and night valut service is available 24/7 and allows you to make deposits even after your branch's working hours.
It is easy and safe to use the day-night vault devices.
Your time is valuable. With day-night valut service you are always fitst in the queue.
- The client packs cash, together with the specification and deposit order, into a one-time safety PVC bag;
- It is not permitted to pack coins into the safety PVC bags, but banknotes only;
- Client identification takes place via DNV card;
- Cash deposited via DNV by 13:00 o'clock will be credited to the respective transactional account on the same day;
- The door of the drop chute will be opened for you to deposit your cash after you identify yourself with the DNV card. After the cash is dropped into the safety mechanism, the door is closed automatically and the cash is deposited into the safe box.
- Mostar, No. 4 Dubrovačka St. (Mostarka building)
- Mostar, Mepas Mall (24/7 zone)
- Sarajevo, No. 24 Zelenih beretki St. (24/7 zone)
- Sarajevo (Ilidža), No. 10 Mala Aleja (24/7 zone)
- Sarajevo (Otoka), No. 23A Dr. Fetaha Bećirbegovića 23A St. (24/7 zone)
- Bihać, V Korpusa bb (24/7 zone)
- Banja Luka, No. 39 Prvog Krajiškog Korpusa St. (24/7 zone)
- Tuzla, No. 53-55 Džafer Mahala (24/7 zone)
- Široki Brijeg, fra Didaka Buntića bb (24/7 zone – Sport Center)
- Ljubuški, Kralja Zvonimira bb (24/7 zone)
- Grude, No. 124 Dr. Franje Tuđmana St. (24/7 zone)
- Vitez, Petra Krešimira IV (24/7 zone)
- Čitluk, Kralja Tvrtka 1 St.
- Posušje, No. 28 Fra Grge Martića St. (24/7 zone)
Cash Collection is a service offered by the Bank in cooperation with Security Agencies, and it includes transporting of cash from merchant's locations to the Bank's premises.
UniCredit Bank takes responsibility for your cash from the moment of taking over at your location until the cash is credited to the transactional account opened with UniCredit Bank.
- The service is convenient for merchants who have a large number of shops and/or handle with large amounts of cash;
- The whole process of Cash Collection is specified in the Protocol of Cash Collection Services;
- The Bank takes over the full risk of cash transport, which simplifies cash management for the client to a great extent;
- The Bank provides saftey bags for the Cash Collection Service free of charge;
- Cash Collection Service is available on working days (Monday to Friday);
- If the merchant does not want cash to be collected from all locations, it is possible to contract the Cash Collection Service from only one or from certain locations/points of sale;
- Apart from collecting cash from the merchant, it is possible to deliver necessary quantities of cash to the merchant;
- The cash is packed, together with the cash specification and deposit order, into a one-time safety PVC bag.
Cash Collection Service is available throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina.